Compare full coverage across 4 outlets
Security09:10 · Jun 24

IDF destroys four Gaza rocket launch sites built during the ceasefire

Kikar HaShabbatReligious
Translated & summarized from Kikar HaShabbat by baba
The story · English

The IDF said it struck and destroyed four rocket launch positions overnight in several areas of the Gaza Strip. According to the military, the positions had been set up recently by terrorist organizations after the ceasefire came into effect.

The IDF said the launch sites were ready to be used against Israeli civilians and against IDF forces, and described them as an immediate threat. The strikes were carried out while Southern Command troops remained deployed in the area in line with the agreement.

The military said its forces will continue operating to remove any immediate threat. No casualties or additional damage were mentioned in the statement.

Read the original at Kikar HaShabbat
Full coverage · 4 outlets
75% right-leaningFirst: Ynet · Jun 24

The same event, reported separately by each outlet. Open a few to compare what different newsrooms emphasize — and what they leave out.

Center 1Right 3
Related stories · 5

Not the same event — other stories that share this one’s people, places, or theme: background, reactions, and follow-ups.

Open the live terminal