Compare full coverage across 4 outlets
Security09:10 · Jun 24

IDF Destroys Four Rocket Launch Sites Built During Ceasefire

Kikar HaShabbatReligious
Translated & summarized from Kikar HaShabbat by baba
The story · English

The IDF said it struck and destroyed four rocket launch positions in several areas of the Gaza Strip overnight Wednesday. According to the military, the sites had been set up by terror organizations after the ceasefire took effect.

The launch positions were described as ready for firing at IDF troops and Israeli civilians, and the army said they posed an immediate threat. The attack was carried out in response to that danger.

The article also notes that the destroyed sites were built in the Gaza Strip during the recent period after the ceasefire began. Video footage of the strike was published by the IDF.

Read the original at Kikar HaShabbat
Full coverage · 4 outlets
75% right-leaningFirst: Ynet · Jun 24

The same event, reported separately by each outlet. Open a few to compare what different newsrooms emphasize — and what they leave out.

Center 1Right 3
Related stories · 5

Not the same event — other stories that share this one’s people, places, or theme: background, reactions, and follow-ups.

Open the live terminal